CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

PayPal 'Custom Variable' Value [resolved]

Print topic Send  topic

acedrummond

Posted: 11/10/2011, 7:49 PM

I have a page where I pasted in a PayPal button and want to pass a field as a 'custom' variable.

If I do it as

<input type="hidden" name="custom" value="12345"> it works perfectly. the information goes to PayPal IPN and is returned with the IPN response.

What I want is to take the contents of a session variable i.e. mail_id and pass the input value = to the value in the session variable.

I've tried putting session variable into a $mail_id and when I code html value = "{$mail_id}" what is passed back and forth is literally {$mail_id}

I don't know how to code this and would appreciate some input to solve this issue please. Thanks/

Posted: 11/10/2011, 8:26 PM

Hi
In the html viwe put the curson inside the "" of the value, click right mouse button and select insert attribute, in the window select the source type as session , on source name put the name os the session variable and give a name, click on Ok and CCS will put the correct value when the page is rendered

I hope this is what you need

Best regards

Carlos
www.leytec.net
View profile  Send private message
acedrummond

Posted: 11/10/2011, 8:44 PM

Yes,that fixes my problem. Thanks do much!!

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login