CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Master Child Table using Ajax

Print topic Send  topic

dinesh

Posted: 08/09/2011, 12:34 PM

Hi,

I've been looking at http://starikovs.com/2010/08/28/ajax-editing-ccs/ and it is great.

I have tons of old code charge project and I need to do something similar, but yet different from this example. I have the Master and Detail in separate pages.

Example follows:-

The master page is called "list_of_countries.php" and the detail page is called "countries_maint.php": The page "list of countries.php" has a add button which will open the "countries_maint.php". I've used JQuery UI to call the "countries_maint.php" as a modal dialog box.

When I click the update button on "countries_maint.php", it takes up the whole page (the page is submitting to itself to update the database)

I need it to update the database and return to the master page and do a refresh.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanx & regards,
View profile  Send private message
mamboBROWN

Posted: 08/11/2011, 8:57 PM

dinesh,

I think that I have run into this problem before. I will check my old code and get back to you.
dinesh

Posted: 08/12/2011, 1:42 AM

Hi Mambobrown,

Thanx... I'm stuck and cannot go on further, I look forward to your reply/code samples.

Thanx,
Dinesh

dinesh

Posted: 08/12/2011, 1:42 AM

Hi Mambobrown,

Thanx... I'm stuck and cannot go on further, I look forward to your reply/code samples.

Thanx,
Dinesh

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login