CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

FusionCharts and CCS

Print topic Send  topic

sardinasanibal

Posted: 08/04/2011, 9:00 AM

Hello,

can anyone help me tie FusionCharts and CCS together... i'm using ASP/Sql Server.
View profile  Send private message
amby2000

Posted: 03/15/2012, 10:31 PM

Well fusion charts are one of the best charts available on net. Yes they can be integrated with codecharge using iframe method. You have got to run an SQL query in a seperate page in fusion charts (available in the sample charts kit with the free fusion charts). However I have recently discovered yet another wonderful chrat software called amchart. This is flash base as well as javascript based. the amchart uses JSON data for creating the file. Our Codecharge gives us JSON through the service builder... and integration is not at all diffcult. You can actuattly run amcharts from within codecharge very easily and it accepts query seraches from codecharge with ease.In Another words, As a search query will update a table or a report on screen, it will also update the JSON data and thereby the amchart output. This capability tjough can be used in Fusion Charts as well through URL parameters passing . It is not very great when you have to refresh the data on the same page through a search button action.
amby2000

Posted: 04/04/2012, 8:36 PM

try amcharts also its very easy there. fusion charts work with iframes in ASP

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login