CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

HTML encryption - obfuscate

Print topic Send  topic

csierra

Posted: 11/24/2010, 1:24 PM

Hi there, as CSS is designed to work with html templates, I find that HTML protector does encrypt (obfuscate) HTML, but pages does not work; Is there any way or routine to make, once CSS engine has produced the final page, in order to do this, run time? or any known work around

Posted: 11/29/2010, 11:44 AM

as far as how the system presents the template and populates it - no

may I ask why would you want to hide the HTML - I have found that even PHP code protectors don't even work - with a number of online resources to crack it - and as far as I can determine your ASP will never be exposed anyway unless you give direct access to it?

View profile  Send private message
csierra

Posted: 11/29/2010, 12:18 PM

Hi, vbs server side is never at risk; html, css, jquery, ui etc are. I am asking for a HTML obfuscator to hide locations (avoid users) to grab css and other accesories.

Thanks

Posted: 11/29/2010, 12:31 PM

css, js & HTML can never really be hidden - unless your sending software has some or other 'deal' with the receiver ie the browser via a plugin to decode it again - if such a solution exist each user would have to install something just to be able to view your site

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login