CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Current Grid View - Assign Session GroupID

Print topic Send  topic

David_N

Posted: 09/27/2010, 9:13 AM

Hello,

I have been struggling for a couple days on something that probably could be done a number of ways. Cant find anything like this on the forums.

I have a grid that has rows that expand with data horizontally up to 16 columns across until it gets to the 16th column (each column representing one row of data entered from a record below the table). What I am trying to do is reset the form to blank after a submit or a trigger on the SQL table when the 16th column is populated with data. I am trying to fill in a hidden field for each column/row with a GroupID that is the same for all 16 columns/rows but unique for each time a submit or trigger on the 16th populated column/row is achieved. So records are inserted one at a time until the 16the record is entered then the user must click submit or on SQL server it is done automatically where a number that is auto-incremented fills in labels all those 16 records with the same number and the table/forms is reset to blank. 16 more records are inserted and the groupid is incremented again and that new number is assigned to those 16 records and so forth.

Record entry works good but without form reset I cannot see any new entries (they are going into the SQL table). Any help would be appreciated.

CCS 4.3
SQL server 05
asp.net
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login