CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge -> General/Other

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VAR in

Print topic Send  topic

keepscy

Posted: 07/13/2010, 7:36 AM

Any help on what this istelling me? Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VAR in
View profile  Send private message
mamboBROWN

Posted: 08/15/2010, 8:01 AM

keepscy,
You need to give us more information? Is this an IDE error? Project error? Programming error? Database error? What are you doing prior to receiving this error?
keepscy

Posted: 08/16/2010, 8:47 AM

Thanks for responding! I got past this problem a while ago, so much water over the dam since then I don't recall exactly what was up but I think it had to do with some bad code on my part.

I am having some trouble with using the convert to pdf, if you know anything about that? I have read the posts on it and got the one from CCSEleitte & I can not get either to work, I am missing something that is important for sure!! Have you had any luck with this?
mamboBROWN

Posted: 08/16/2010, 5:10 PM

keepscy,
I use the fpdf class. I integrated it into an application that I created for my church. It works great!! No problems.

What problems are you having with the pdf class??

Have you tried sending an email to the support staff at CCSElite?? Try contacting them through their site.
arthurevans

Posted: 11/14/2010, 10:15 PM

I'm glad I came to the right place. I too had a similar problem with my code and got stuck with it. Thank you for your inputs, I think I may have to revisit my code and tweak it a bit. I will give you feedback if I find something. Thanks

Arthur Evans
http://www.blenderreviewer.com/

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login