CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Work Available Now for InMotion .NET SQL

Print topic Send  topic

cclooksgood

Posted: 11/24/2009, 3:03 PM

I need the following:

I am in need of some help with Inmotion C#

I paid CC to do customization for me on some app's a few years ago....This app was the first on InMotion (Jeep Skiing) and now I need some help... Very easy stuff but all I know is CRUD...I just need some of the code ported from the original app to my new ones along with documentation, the only thing that is changing is the name of controls (tables, fields)....easy for someone other than me....

The first app I did was jeepskiing.com which is down right now because they are selling it, but I am going to put it back up on under JeepSportsmedia.com.....

I will pay you for help and you can use Jeepsportsmedia on your portfolio.....

I need these things:

1) Load Dynamic Include page based on ID gathered from URL and look up page value in Database (90%) done already.

2) Upload 10 images at once, making thumbnails and writing paths to database, I have the code it works on another site but somethign wrong when I try to port it to new site

3) Select multiple items to belong to one category (many to many) - example pack, Again: it works on one site but having problems porting it to new site (syntax)

4) application keeps losing user login session variable, but not dumping the user to the login pages but instead shows all information...

5) Third Party tool, upload as many images as you want - Need it integraed with my application, it comes with Flash Interface sitting in C# page and has examples....

Need documentation on all items since I use them in more apps too...

CALL ME AT 949-355-4810
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login