CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

registery assembly

Print topic Send  topic

lchurch

Posted: 11/09/2009, 9:47 AM

I have a DLL to print a page to PDF, and it needs to be registered in CCS to function properly. Since I using .Net 2.0, I must use the assembly property. But I'm getting this message when the application starts: "Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'pdfduo-net.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
I think it may relate to either where I have the DLL placed in a folder, or how I am referencing it in the Project Properties/Assemblies. Support and I have been going back and forth, with no resolution. Can anyone help?

View profile  Send private message
dgrow

Posted: 01/12/2010, 4:01 AM

LIbrary "pdf-duo.dll" is only for use it in ASP.NET projects, not for simple ASP. I added the reference and it worked. I have been using "pdfduo-net.dll" library for half an year and it converts html to pdf very well. I wrote to support team about some issue and they in short time fixed all.
More info you can find on library site DUODIMENSION.COM
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login