CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP.NET - InMotion Framework

Processing Multiple SessionIDs

Print topic Send  topic

duplo1

Posted: 10/01/2009, 6:12 AM

Hi everybody,

I have the following problem which I need to resolve. I would like to select Users from a table and then complete an appointment form and create a X number of records as follows:

Table 1: TeamMembers
I select the users I need and the values in the field UserID are stored as session values (Session UserIDs). This part is RESOLVED.

Table 2: Project_Activities
I want to complete the form for the appointment and once I hit submit it should take the session values and create this record X number of times for each user I have selected (e.g. I have selected three users, it should create this record three times using the UserIds). There is a field AssignedTo in this table where I want to store each individual UserId (from the session).

Could someone help me doing that or give me an idea how to resolve that ???

Thank you very much !
View profile  Send private message
ReneS

Posted: 10/06/2009, 7:32 AM

Hi,

I am not a programmer but I think you should look into "custom insert" with either a stored procedure or an sql statement. If you have the session's (userid1, userid2 etc.) then it should not be too difficult. But then again, I am not a programmer....

Don't know if this was helpfull... Goodluck

Rene
duplo1

Posted: 10/08/2009, 6:10 AM

I was able to figure it out and wrote a custom scripts. Thank you for your help !

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login