CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

File Upload: An error occured when uploading into temp folder

Print topic Send  topic

Chris__T

Posted: 08/20/2009, 8:58 AM

I get this error when trying to upload a file:

Quote :
An error occured when uploading file specified in FileUpload1 into temporary folder. Error description: Microsoft VBScript runtime error, Invalid procedure call or argument.

I've read other threads dealing with this, saying it's a security issue with the folder. What's weird is I use this temp folder (and file folder to store files) with 2 separate projects. The 1st project can access and upload just fine. It's this second one that is not working correctly.

It was working fine until we upgraded from Windows server 2000 to server 2003. A lot of permissions and securities were messed up, and those are finally fixed. But for some reason this project won't upload. No code has changed.

Edit: .txt files upload with no problems. It's just every other file type that are having problems. And I have it set to allow all file types.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login