CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

Javascript errors on DatePickers in CCS 4.1.00.032

Print topic Send  topic

mljonzs

Posted: 03/05/2009, 11:40 AM

I have an application that was originally created using CCS 4.1.00.027. Since original creation I have updated to 4.1.00.032 and now I am adding a couple new fields that include a Popup Date Picker.

I am getting the following error when running the application and trying to use the date picker:

Quote :
ShowDatePicker is not defined

I have not seen this issue in the past and I've not done any customization to this stuff in this project. Can someone tell me what I need to do to correct this so users can use the popup date picker? I did verify that the ShowDatePicker method is defined in the projects DatePicker.js file that CodeCharge supplies.

Thanks!

Posted: 03/06/2009, 11:02 AM

Found problem.

The HTML page did not pull in the needed linking information to find the javascript file, thus causing the error.

To fix I simply added
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="ClientI18N.asp?file=DatePicker.js&locale={res:CCS_LocaleID}"></script>
in the header section of my HTML file for the affected page, below the line for the filed Functions.js.

So my header section now looks like this:

<head>  
<meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv="content-type">   
<title>PM Snapshot</title>   
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="CodeCharge Studio 4.1.00.027">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Styles/Foxxman/Style_doctype.css">   
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">   
/Begin CCS script  
//Include Common JSFunctions @1-D6831454   
</script>   
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="ClientI18N.asp?file=Functions.js&locale={res:CCS_LocaleID}"></script>   
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="ClientI18N.asp?file=DatePicker.js&locale={res:CCS_LocaleID}"></script>   
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">   
//End Include Common JSFunctions  
</head>  

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login