CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

Publishing pages in 4.0

Print topic Send  topic

hammnet

Posted: 02/11/2009, 1:19 PM

I upgraded to 4.0, but cannot publish a single page without having errors in my other pages. In order to have all my pages working, I have ro republish my entire project with every change (minor or major) that I make in single pages. This is very difficult for me since my projects can run up to 300 pages or more.

Of course, this does not happen with older versions.

I would GREATLY appreciate any help on this! Thanks!
View profile  Send private message
Chris__T

Posted: 02/11/2009, 2:43 PM

When you upgrade, you need to republish projects in their entirety the first time. Then after that ,you can publish single pages.

It will probably ask you, when you open an older project in your new version of CCS, if you want to convert. When you do, it converts it. But then you need to publish the entire project.
hammnet

Posted: 02/11/2009, 6:08 PM

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I have this same problem when I create new projects in 4.0. I publish the entire project, but then whenever I make changes on a page and publish it by itself, the rest of the pages have errors. The error I get is "Server Error in '(my directory)' Application".
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'MgmtReports.ReportMenu.ReportMenuPage'.

Line 2:
Line 3: <!--ASPX page @1-FD0C1176-->
Line 4: <%@ Page language="vb" Codebehind="ReportMenu.aspx.vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="MgmtReports.ReportMenu.ReportMenuPage" ResponseEncoding ="windows-1252"%>
Line 5:
Line 6: <%@ Import namespace="MgmtReports.ReportMenu" %>

Thanks for any insight you can give me!

peterr

Posted: 02/13/2009, 3:02 PM

hammnet,

Looks like you have this problem with ASP.NET, while this is ASP forum.
In any case, please submit such technical issues to product support.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login