CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Part-Time CCS 4.0/PHP Programmer in North Texas?

Print topic Send  topic

guuroo

Posted: 10/17/2008, 12:30 PM

I am looking for a programmer that is experienced in CodeCharge CCS 4.0, PHP, MySQL, JS, AJAX to help out on a part time basis with a business application based on CSS 4.0 that we have been developing for the last several months.

We currently have a lead programmer on the project but could use additional help to make the project move along faster. Ideally, I would like to find a programmer in the Dallas, TX or North Texas area as this project does require some face to face project meetings.

I would also be interesting in anyone with experience in third party PHP/MySQL report generators as we need to build out this component of the project.

Please contact me with examples from your portfolio of previous CCS projects or PHP projects and resume. I will require the freelancer(s) to sign a non-disclosure form as well as a contract which recognizes all work as 'work for hire'.

Best,

Joseph
guuroo@gmail.com
View profile  Send private message
maxhugen

Posted: 12/01/2008, 4:36 PM

If you are still seeking a programmer, perhaps you'd like to consider someone not in Texas?

I'm in Australia, but work with an associate in the US mostly. We have no problems communicating, as we use Skype and GoToMeeting.
CCSGuy

Posted: 12/02/2008, 1:54 PM

If you are considering anyone outside of texas, I am based in Utah and have just under a year of experiance using Code Charge Studio. I have been using php/MySQL, javascript, and Ajax for the last two and a half years full time.

If you are interested you can view my portfolio at www.reddesertwebdesign.com. Or you can see the two most recent sites that I have done in CCS at www.sidelinesinc.com & www.azuresafehaven.com on these two sites most if not all the content is controlled by the client through a custom CMS.

Thanks for your consideration,
Andrew

Sir Winston Churchill
View profile  Send private message
danasan

Posted: 12/11/2008, 3:06 AM

I'm in Indonesia
And i have experience in using code charge under a year
But I have been using PHP/MysQL for the last two years

you can visit my portfolio at www.propertiproperti.com and www.aryaduta.com

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login